Publication Fee: Rs. 10,000/-
Policy for Editor
Policy For Editor
- Editor is wholly responsible to establish/maintaining the quality of the journal.
- He/ She has full authority to accept or reject any research paper keeping in view the publishing policy of the Journal of Research (Urdu) or the standard of the topic/ references/ material/ presentation/ language of the submitted paper and professional demands as well.
- Editor ensures the process of blind peer review of every paper.
- Editor ensures the Plagiarism Check of every paper and strictly follows the HEC Plagiarism Policy regarding this matter.
- Editor is bound to follow the journal's policy without any institutional pressure.
- Editor would provide corrigendum for any correction, clarification, and apologies when required.
- Editor may appoint Members of Editorial Board/ Advisory Board and change them anytime.
- Editor ensures smooth functioning of the journal and conducts the editorial board meeting on regular basis.
- Editor would disregard the discriminating factors, e.g. gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, cultural sentiments, political affiliation, seniority, and/or institutional association of the author(s) while selecting articles for publication.
- Editor would try to promptly respond to the author (s) of the papers submitted for publishing, for any query.
- Editor will not edit any submitted paper which would have any conflict of interest. He/She is responsible to ask the reviewers/evaluators also for disclosing any conflict of interest regarding the submitted research paper to ensure impartiality.
- Editor ensures the confidentiality of the content of the manuscript before publishing at his and the reviewer's end.