The New symbols in Ali Muhammad Farshi’s poems
Symbolism is a technique for writers to express their motives. Whenever freedom of speech is restricted, writers use symbolism as tool. Symbols are basically related with the community where they have developed. Ali Muhammad ٖFarshi is well known poet of Urdu poem. In his poems, he uses a system of new symbolic words. He tries to present the inner self problems of an individual through the symbols. Every individual on this earth irrespective to religion and region, have some common problems like identification, hunger and death. The article discusses the systems of new symbols in Ali Muhammad Farshi’s poems. Its discuses that what type of symbols he uses and up to how much extent he delivers them to his reader.
- Nighat Rehana Khan, Dr., Urdu Afsana Fani o Tanqeedi Mutalia, Delhi:Educational Publising House, 1984, pg:45
- Rosh Nadeem, Ali Muhammad Farshi's Three-Dimensional Poetry, Mashmola: Naway e Waqt, Daily, Islamabad, 27 march 1999, pg:
- Nasir Abbas Nair, Ali Muhammad Farshi ki Tamsel Sazi, Mashmola: Magazine Nazm Nu, Issue 3, (Redactor: Ali Sahil), Karachi, S.N., pg: 220
- Ali Mohammad Farshi, Taz Hawa my jungle mjy bulta hai, Islamabad: Lov Books, 1995, pg: 15
- As above, pg:56
- Ali Muhammad Farshi, Zindagi Khudkashi ka muqadma nhi hai, Rawalpindi: Printing Press, 2004, pg: 97
- Satyapal Anand, Flap: Taz Hawa my jungle bulta hai, Islamabad: Lov books, 1995.
- Ali Muhammad Farshi, Muhabbat sy Khali dino my, Faisalabad: Misal Publisers, 2018, pg:136
- Ali Muhammad Farshi, Zindagi Khudkashi ka muqadma nhi hai, pg: 97
- Ali Mohammad Farshi, Taz Hawa my jungle mjy bulta hai, pg: 60
- Muhammad Hameed Shahid, Eight Jiht, Mashmola, Muhabbat sy Khali dino my, az Ali Muhammad Farshi, Faisalabad: Misal Publisers, 2016, pg:16
- Ali Mohammad Farshi, Taz Hawa my jungle mjy bulta hai, pg: 93
- As above, pg:67
- Muhammad Hameed Shahid, Ali Muhammad Farshi... Need my chalti Mot, Covered by: Magazine: Naqat (Poem No.), Issue 10, Qasim Yaqoob, Faisalabad