The Religious consciousness in Intezar Hussain,s legendry collection “kankari”
Intezar Hussain, s legendary collection “Kankari” shows the connection of religious with the earth. It turns out that all religious are one and the same, with different paths leading to the same destination.Then they realiza that religion, heaven and hell and everything is on this earth. In which the reward process is of special importance. In this article religious consciousness is presemted in Intezar Hussain, s legendary collection“Kankari”.
- Sohail Bukhari, Dr., Urdu Dastain Tahqeeq o Tanqedi Mutalia, Islamabad: Muqdara Qaumi Zuban, 1987, pg:527
- Bever Selius, Joel D., A Source book for Earth Communities of Religion, Revised Edition, New York Conference Press, Global Education Associates, 1995
- Intazar Hussain, Kankri, Lahore: Maktaba Jaded, Lahore: 1955, pg:7
- Ramen sharma & Preety Choudhary, Dr., Common Themes and Techniques of Postmodern, Research India Publication, P:195.
- Intazar Hussain, Kankri, pg:37
- As above, pg:64
- As above, pg:107
- As above, pg:127
- As above, pg:171
- As above, pg:179
- As above, pg:192